• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Winter Featured Auction

129 posts in this topic

What's up with the batman 251 in 9.4 going for over 1500? And the mid-100's batman run? The prices on some of them were huge (batman 145 in 9.2 for about 1700)

For a lot of those mid-100s Batman issues, several years can elapse before 9.0 - 9.2 - 9.4 copies show up for sale.

Well the Crime Patrol 15 ended up too high for me, but I landed this one. One of my favorite EC covers:

38fdefd253c16487f65cc4e651b49c1d_zps71f9c549.jpg

I thought that book would go considerably higher. Congratulations on an incredible EC.

Yep. Reasonable price too.

Interested to see how high the Teen age Dope slaves CGC 8.5 goes.

So with 20 seconds to go the Master Comics #13 went from $3600 to $9976, quite a jump!

It's getting ready to jump all the way to Texas.

Interested to see how high the Teen age Dope slaves CGC 8.5 goes.

+1 already seems like a strong price with 2+ hours to go

Its a nice looking copy

Yeah and last badly miswrapped copy went for 2.2k from memory. Hammer price seems strong but reasonable.

Very good price for such a classic book.

....one of the classics for sure..... GOD BLESS....

=jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It's one of my top Atlas covers, if not THE top cover. Love it. And I had a copy nearly this nice, but (foolishly) sold it to a fellow boardie before I knew how tough a book it was. Took me 4+ years to replace!