• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Winter Featured Auction

129 posts in this topic

Anyone here pick up the Planets?

Not me. Thankfully I have most of those in similar grades. (The #69 looked pretty, but I'm dubious about Northfords and interior covers often have tanning.)

Impressed by the hammer price on #71. Hope that one went to a good home.

Considering Artboy has completed the run, and cheetah recently got out of the title, there still seem to be plenty of bidders willing to pay strong prices.

Anyone here want to fess up? Kelly? Mike?

Anyone here pick up the Planets?

Not me. Thankfully I have most of those in similar grades. (The #69 looked pretty, but I'm dubious about Northfords and interior covers often have tanning.)

Impressed by the hammer price on #71. Hope that one went to a good home.

Considering Artboy has completed the run, and cheetah recently got out of the title, there still seem to be plenty of bidders willing to pay strong prices.

Anyone here want to fess up? Kelly? Mike?

I was the under bidder on 69. Missed it by $13. Did not bid on any others.

It was a strong auction...... the Mystery Tales didn't do bad..... the bargain of the Atlas books was the Mystic 21......I expected double it's final hammer. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It was a strong auction...... the Mystery Tales didn't do bad..... the bargain of the Atlas books was the Mystic 21......I expected double it's final hammer. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The Suspense 20 and 27 performed better than I expected...White Page beauties.