• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS COMICS THREAD ALL INVOICES SENT!

1,666 posts in this topic

World of Suspense #6 VG/F $45

816407662_o.jpg

:takeit:

Great pickup Pov, that's a fantastic cover! (thumbs u

I agree. A really stunning image and gorgeous colors on that cover! Been wanting to get back into the pre-hero/Atlas type stuff for a while. Guess I just did! :grin:

816407662_o.jpg

I agree. A really stunning image and gorgeous colors on that cover! Been wanting to get back into the pre-hero/Atlas type stuff for a while. Guess I just did! :grin:

..... they're about as fun a quest as there is..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... they're about as fun a quest as there is..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yes indeed. 30 years ago I started actively collecting the pre-heroes along with the pre-codes. Really hope Dale puts up some more! Now I must back track to consider ones I may have missed.

OK, that's it until Sunday night.

I will be listing 50 Silver Bronze books at that time, and then more Golden Age on Monday after lunch, Charltons, and probably the start of the DCs.

Great to see you back with your new sales thread! As it is this weekend when Valentine's Day come up tomorrow. A lot of us will sent you lots lots of valentines in the form of green banknotes. lol

Looking forward to see more of upcoming books! :cloud9: