• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitzi Comics 1, CGC 8.5 ow/w. Highest graded.

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

First :takeit: gets the book. Shipping in the US is $9.50 priority mail. I will ship outside the U.S. at cost. Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Thanks.

Ken

Up for sale is Mitzi Comics 1 CGC 8.5 off-white to white. This copy is tied for highest graded with the Crippen copy, which has cream to ow pages, that sold in 2011 for $508.

Asking $575

imagejpg1_zpsaee76712.jpg

Hello,

First :takeit: gets the book. Shipping in the US is $9.50 priority mail. I will ship outside the U.S. at cost. Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Thanks.

Ken

Up for sale is Mitzi Comics 1 CGC 8.5 off-white to white. This copy is tied for highest graded with the Crippen copy, which has cream to ow pages, that sold in 2011 for $508.

Asking $575

:takeit:

Hello,

Ken

Asking $575

:takeit:

Sold! Thank you.

Ken