• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM : Fantastic Four #50 (Picture posted)

32 posts in this topic

The FC looks like a FN book. The BC has some issues like tears, creasing and it looks there are 2 minor pieces missing. Overall my guess would be around 4.5.

Note: OGtGC states missing pieces are allowed for 4.5 or lower grades.

As the previous owner of the book, I can tell the sizes of the missing pieces here is quite neglectable for the grade, as they are very tiny. Aside from the back cover tear, if I remember correctly the pages are Off-White but getting Cream just in the very lower part of the book – it presents well.

The seller from which I bought it (a reputable boardie) had it as a

VG-

but he is a very harsh grader and I consider this a greatly presenting VG+, maybe a bit better but the tear is there. :shrug:

This has been marked shipped…I know the grade.

Guesses:

Mike NL: 4.5

blazincomics: 6.0/6.5

Tempus Fugit: 5.0

NuffSaid57: 5.0

Ghost Rider: 5.0

sundrycollect: 4.5

Any other guesses?

I will scan and post when I have it in hand.

everyone is talking about that tear, but that large diagonal crease on the B.C. is considerable.

Completely missed that crease. I'm changing mine to a 5.0.

everyone is talking about that tear, but that large diagonal crease on the B.C. is considerable.

Completely missed that crease. I'm changing mine to a 5.0.

its tough to see until you expand the image. its just to big of a crease for me to go higher.