• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly

161 posts in this topic

This will be my first major con. The forum dinner sounds like a blast so I will plan on arriving on Thursday.

I'm thinking of bringing some books to get graded. Can someone from CGC give us the fee schedule so I can plan how much cash to bring?

I'm in the home stretch personally. I finally booked my flight (I WAS going to take the Acela frown.gif ) and I got my Artist's Alley badge in the mail today (AA table 2065B.)

How far is the airport from the convention center?

It's too bad you aren't here a week earlier. You could have seen Dali.

Morimoto is where you hit last year for lunch right? Not sure he's there as much anymore, but it is a great place still.

It's too bad you aren't here a week earlier. You could have seen Dali.

I'm more upset about having missed the Vermeer.

That Dali exhibit was advertised on billboards in my neighborhood. 893whatthe.gif

Morimoto is where you hit last year for lunch right? Not sure he's there as much anymore, but it is a great place still.

If it even approaches the quality of my meal last year it will be well worth it.

Yo! Guys! Hey, been real busy with the new job (bartending high-end events at the U.S. Constitution Center, great gig!) so haven't been on as much, but it's time to get updated on the philly show.

Whoever's coming into town early, let me know when. It seems like me and foolkiller are the main phillyy natives, right? I'm down to go out and do it up right! This is my first time meeting up for the dinner, but I met a bunch of the CGC guys last year, and some before.

Lookin forward to it! thumbsup2.gif