• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly

161 posts in this topic

well... unfortunately, you'll be even more pleased to learn that it was the pork loin that took the place of the meatballs.

I swear to God that at any future forum dinners I plan there's going to be meatballs.

Just out of curiousity,did anyone at the dinner eat the pork loin? I don't think the tray at my table even got touched? It was just as well as the desserts were exceptional and people had room for them this year.

At our table, the loin was inhaled. More loin, please.

BTW, I can put together a giant con report with lots of scans if anybody's interested. Figure a month is enough time to be in the penalty box.

BTW, I can put together a giant con report with lots of scans if anybody's interested. Figure a month is enough time to be in the penalty box.

Your two minutes are up, and the teams are back at full strength (guess who missed hockey this year?). By all means, lay on us a con report the size of your choice, along with scans of some of your haul. thumbsup2.gif

Do it up. thumbsup2.gif

Do it up. thumbsup2.gif

I concur

thumbsup2.gif

To hell with everybody, Brian! You did a great job (again) helping me with this dinner, it would not have been as great without you. Thanks for everything and I am very sorry I did not post my thanks for your help sooner sorry.gif

You are really one of the best guys in our hobby! hail.gif

To hell with everybody, Brian! You did a great job (again) helping me with this dinner, it would not have been as great without you. Thanks for everything and I am very sorry I did not post my thanks for your help sooner sorry.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif
frustrated.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif
frustrated.gif
popcorn.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif
frustrated.gif
popcorn.gif
sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif
frustrated.gif
popcorn.gif
sumo.gif
gossip.gif

Finally, I continue to learn more about the medium and the hobby from the many knowledgable members of this forum, and my enjoyment for the hobby continues to grow accordingly.

I think that's a really key point. With new comics readership low, especially among kids, the hobby can still stay strong thanks to what you're talking about. For instance, how many people have bought their first golden age book thanks to all the knowledge and great scans shared on these forums?

I'm really optimistic about this hobby in the future, in good part because of how the internet can bring people together.

Marc

So,...Steve,

Am I to assume you were the one that ko'ed

the meatballs?

In all seriousness,it was a great dinner and I had a wonderful time the whole weekend.Even sitting in traffic for hours on the GSP after detouring to Atlantic city on the return to New York.

Jeez, how many of you guys on the East Coast have insomnia right now? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not me, I am tired! frown.gif

My daughter's not feeling well frown.gif

But it looks like the Motrin kicked in and she is finally falling back to sleep. yay.gif

I am heading back to bed 893crossfingers-thumb.gifsleeping.gif