• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cosmic-spider-man Feedback Thread.

4 posts in this topic

I recently bought an Amazing Spider-Man 35 cent price variant from Terry and could not be more pleased! Terry is a super nice guy and everything about the transaction was smooth from start to finish. I will absolutely deal with him again.

-Jared

Back in late July, Terry and I worked out a deal for a big dollar book. He made an initial down payment right away and made monthly payments for the last 3 months. All payments were on-time or early. Terry then notified me about a week ago he would be able to pay the book off early (the final payment was scheduled for January 2016).

In spite of the manhandling by the United States Postal Service, the book made it safely to Terry and is now in his possession. He's the one guy I hoped would end up with the book so it worked out great for both of us. He's a man of his word so don't ever be afraid to work with Terry on a big sale. (thumbs u