• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will WonderCon ever come back to San Francisco??

29 posts in this topic

Supposedly Mascone convention center is difficult to deal with.

I would rather be in San Fran than Anaheim which is why I will be doing a Wizard San Jose show which is only 50 mins from San Fran

I won't see your gorgeous face at Wonder con Bob? I have to say I'm disappointed .

I would rather be in San Fran than Anaheim which is why I will be doing a Wizard San Jose show which is only 50 mins from San Fran

I won't see your gorgeous face at Wonder con Bob? I have to say I'm disappointed .

You can stare at my ugly mug, Oak

lol Nice! I love going to shows,and meeting up with you guys. :applause:

I doubt it.

I would rather that it be in San Francisco, as it's a way better city than Anaheim but I'm resign to the fact that I will never attend another Wonder Con.

lol Nice! I love going to shows,and meeting up with you guys. :applause:

(thumbs u We did love going up to frisco for the weekend though, nice little getaway with a con mixed in. Having it close to home is definitely more convenient. But convenient doesn't equal more fun

I doubt it.

I would rather that it be in San Francisco, as it's a way better city than Anaheim but I'm resign to the fact that I will never attend another Wonder Con.

+1 all around on this one. between Wonder Con moving and being fed up w/ SDCC, i haven't been at a real convention in 3 years

I doubt it.

San Francisco was a very interesting city to visit, and I timed that to coincide with Wondercon 2008. It was the last show I could've attended anyway, because the ones after that would've been much too busy for me.