• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to display banners at shows?

4 posts in this topic

I'm going to attach my show banner to some pvc piping for display at shows.

I think it's 3x8 with grommets built in (Thanks Dr. Balls)

Was thinking of 4 foot pvc on either end to get it a little above the top of the booth and then c-clamp to top bar. Not sure if I need another vertical bar or t-bar in the middle for support.

Any advice and/or pics on best way to do this?

You can do anything with PVC piping. It's like adult sized tinker toys.

I made a tiki bar for a tailgate I hosted with it. It was strong enough to support the bottles, boards of wood for the tabletop and anything else I needed to support.

I'm going to attach my show banner to some pvc piping for display at shows.

I think it's 3x8 with grommets built in (Thanks Dr. Balls)

Was thinking of 4 foot pvc on either end to get it a little above the top of the booth and then c-clamp to top bar. Not sure if I need another vertical bar or t-bar in the middle for support.

Any advice and/or pics on best way to do this?

I'd suggest zip ties through the grommets to attach it to a vertical bar on top. Zip ties ought to hold the pvc to the top of your rack as well. I'd suggest setting this up in your garage or driveway as a dry run before setting it up at a show for the first time; you don't want to get into your booth and realize that you underestimated the weight/balance/awkwardness of erecting this banner up above your wall display...