• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I challenge you today...

49 posts in this topic

The most complex appearance - hands down.. She made 4-5 appearances before even getting a cover :facepalm:

The first cover she was in was Deadpool Circle Chase #4 which is just plain boring..

I'm not so sure it's hands down... when's the first appearance of Oracle? Detective 359? Suicide Squad 23? Suicide Squad 38?

And then there's Miracleman...

Captain Marvel Adventures 19?

Marvelman 25?

Warrior 1?

Miracleman 1?

The most complex appearance - hands down.. She made 4-5 appearances before even getting a cover :facepalm:

The first cover she was in was Deadpool Circle Chase #4 which is just plain boring..

I'm not so sure it's hands down... when's the first appearance of Oracle? Detective 359? Suicide Squad 23? Suicide Squad 38?

Marvelman 25?

Warrior 1?

Miracleman 1?

Why would Detective 359 be considered the first appearance of Oracle?

Marvelman 25?

Warrior 1?

Miracleman 1?

Why would Detective 359 be considered the first appearance of Oracle?

:gossip: 1st App Barbara Gordon (as Batgirl).

One example which isn't really discussed during the current first appearance, even though not the real character, of Copycat, Valkyrie, etc. is the first SA appearance of Captain America.

Clearly, the market has spoken that the first SA appearance is Avengers 4. But, if you consider Avengers 83 and NM 98 as first appearances, then shouldn't Strange Tales 114 be similar?

One example which isn't really discussed during the current first appearance, even though not the real character, of Copycat, Valkyrie, etc. is the first SA appearance of Captain America.

Clearly, the market has spoken that the first SA appearance is Avengers 4. But, if you consider Avengers 83 and NM 98 as first appearances, then shouldn't Strange Tales 114 be similar?

Yep, I never bought that fake Cap stuff . . . or the animatron Hulk in Iron Man, what #11?

I don’t consider my Avengers #83, as much as I love it, a proper first appearance of Valkyrie, because it’s not.