• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My FF #55 is BIGGER than Your FF #55!!!

12 posts in this topic

I agree Silver.. out of all these F.F. #55.. and not ONE decent copy to grade..

Cmon.. pony up.. who owns a NICe copy for us to grade?

poke2.gif

BTW.. I would say 4.0 /4.5 range on that copy Diva.. it really is hard to say from a scan the extent of the damage.

???

Ze-

poke2.gif

BTW.. I would say 4.0 /4.5 range on that copy Diva.. it really is hard to say from a scan the extent of the damage.

???

Ze-

How about from eBay size scans? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

FF%2055vs.jpgFF%2055bvs.jpg

poke2.gif

???

Ze-

i dunno - all4comics copy is probably at least a 9.0 structurally. the tanning and shadows may have minimal effect..........

i dunno - all4comics copy is probably at least a 9.0 structurally. the tanning and shadows may have minimal effect..........

Yes, I agree.. I MISSED his copy when I made that post about no nice copies. His is solid.

I only had 4 hours to go through all the ones posted, and ran out of my F.F. #55 time allotment.

Ze-

Yes, I agree.. I MISSED his copy when I made that post about no nice copies. His is solid.

I only had 4 hours to go through all the ones posted, and ran out of my F.F. #55 time allotment.

Ze-

If you don't mind guys - talk about HIS copy on HIS thread! sumo.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

stooges.gif