• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver age stores that offer payment plan?

10 posts in this topic

www.highgradecomics.com offers time payments

Bob's one of the good ones..... I've done time with him before. And Bob will even actually send you the books after he has your money. AND....... his raw grading is impeccable. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

www.highgradecomics.com offers time payments

Bob's one of the good ones..... I've done time with him before. And Bob will even actually send you the books after he has your money. AND....... his raw grading is impeccable. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You've done time with Bob have you? :luhv:

I'm not judging! :foryou:

I will add that both dealers, Bob Storms and Mary from Metropolis are great to work with. They are understanding and honest. will go out of their way to help or assist if something comes up or you have a question, above all they put you first.

Metropolis also has a mind blowing original art collection if you want to schedule a book pick up in NYC... at their discretion of course, but its so worth it!