• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When was the last good Friday thread?

84 posts in this topic

So we used to love Fridays around here. The crazies always came out of the woodwork and really brought the fun.

The water main blew at my job, and I'm waiting :juggle:

did you buy it dinner first

There are lots of classic comic books on the Bible. Why no Scientology comic books?

Xenu lo volt! ("Xenu wills it!")

-Terry

I think there could be a variant foil cover, where if you hold it with both hands (one hand on the front cover, and the other hand on the back cover), it measures your midichlorian levels...or whatever it is they detect.

(In actuality, it's just like those battery life color change strips that they put on duracells and evereadys to detect how much voltage is left).

And when the scientologists come in and buy one and then complain that the test is inaccurate, you can say "Wow. Those are usually pretty on the button. You must have gotten a bad one. I have 3 more I can sell you so you can check the consistency."

Cha-ching! More sales.

-Terry

So we used to love Fridays around here. The crazies always came out of the woodwork and really brought the fun.

I thought the quesion was which was the last Good Friday, and obviously it was last year’s one, then I figured out what you were asking… :D

I'm still awaiting the Comic Book Coin's return.