• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goodnight Sweet Prince, COMIC BOOK MARKETPLACE ENDS # 121

86 posts in this topic

"Net Rag I trust implicitly that it will be a great thing, and derogatory is just how you took it, not what I meant. Keep up the great work!"

Thanks! I guess I just misinterpreted the vote of confidence then, so much obliged.

And I don't know any Peter Helt, so if that last was directed to me, I'm afraid I can't pass along any relevant message.

Arnold

Yeah I was totally thinking positive thoughts on the new ezine from OS, I look forward to checking out what's up...

Peter Helt is your attorney for Gemstone Publishing, and since no one else from Gemstone is returning my emails I thought I'd ask you since we were here smile.gif

Can you forward me some copies of the Diamond Dialogue from January 2004? My Mom and sister want some copies for the family so they can show me off as Star Collector. Tom promised me some but...

Comics4Kids

20825 State Rt. 410 East # 413

Bonney Lake, Wa 98390

How is cinescape doing BTW?

Ah. Never heard of him. But I also never get involved in pricing, so there are plenty of aspects of the company that I have no involvement in. As for Diamond Dialogue, you might want to contact someone in Diamond.

I haven't worked with Cinescape for quite a while. It's a long story, but suffice to say a large amount of work was never properly paid for and that individual continues to run the magazine while refusing to pay his debts. At present, in addition to Gemstone I work as Senior Editor for NOW PLAYING Magazine, a new publication that launched this month.

Arnold