• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maneely and Cole - What More Can You Ask For?

7 posts in this topic

I spent too much on today's Heritage auction, so thought I'd post a a couple to the boardies before I decide whether to submit them to an auction site...

Here are the usual terms:

Shipping: USPS Priority - Included to US; I'll pay $12 towards International

Payment: Paypal

Refund: Return for a hassle free refund if not satisfied.

First in thread gets the book (trumps all PM's!)

Sorry, no time payments offered.

Black Knight #2 CGC 8.5 - Highest Graded from the "Toronto Collection", plus fantastic art by Joe Maneely. Last GPA sale of this very book at $1,135 back in 2008. There are 13 total graded copies, so good luck finding one of these. I had hoped to collect the entire series, but haven't had much luck so am giving up the dream.

$850

Black_Knight2_8.5_zpsqamylob9.jpg

Blue Bolt #107 8.0 - 2nd Highest Graded only to a 9.0. Beautiful Cole book with OW-W pages. Tough one to let go, and I'm selling at a big loss to me...

$550

Blue_Bolt_107_zps8147069d.jpg

:takeit:

Don't you ever sleep? :baiting:

Nice pickup!

Blue Bolt #107 8.0 - 2nd Highest Graded only to a 9.0. Beautiful Cole book with OW-W pages. Tough one to let go, and I'm selling at a big loss to me...

$550

Blue_Bolt_107_zps8147069d.jpg

:takeit:

Don't you ever sleep? :baiting:

Nice pickup!

Working the graveyard shift....in the graveyard. :D