• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Nice cover, but it looks like these AFV are never going to end!

Quite honestly, themed variants such as AFV probably sell more in aggregate than some of Marvel's other titles. Also, the ordering requirements in order to qualify for these variants probably increases orders for the regular cover, too (e.g. buy 125% qty of Comic X issue #xx of the regular cover and variant is free to order).

As long as it's making Marvel money, I don't see why they'll stop producing them.

Edited by aerischan

Anyone planning on ordering the Darth Sidious variant of Darth Maul #1 this evening? These JTC exclusives used to sell out in minutes. Thankfully now I can jump online and order my one copy without having to worry they will sell out as my session clocks.

Anyone planning on ordering the Darth Sidious variant of Darth Maul #1 this evening? These JTC exclusives used to sell out in minutes. Thankfully now I can jump online and order my one copy without having to worry they will sell out as my session clocks.

If I do, it'll only be for PC.

I think the AFV is played out.

I got mine! I like this one! Looks good compared the the R2-D2 one he made for the last Star Wars issue.

Darth Sidious arrived today and I'm diggin it quite a bit!  I wonder who the next JTC exclusive will be...

(just noticed that my name is no longer AshKenziePaul...not sure how that happened?! Weird...oh well.)

Edited by PMK916
update

8 hours ago, PMK916 said:

Darth Sidious arrived today and I'm diggin it quite a bit!  I wonder who the next JTC exclusive will be...

(just noticed that my name is no longer AshKenziePaul...not sure how that happened?! Weird...oh well.)

Just got mine yesterday as well... love to get Ian McDiarmid on it.

Btw check out this luke rebel hoth cover.  I'm not 100% digging it but my OCD will make me get it

s-l1600.jpg

On 2/16/2017 at 8:12 AM, obsidian00 said:

Just got mine yesterday as well... love to get Ian McDiarmid on it.

Btw check out this luke rebel hoth cover.  I'm not 100% digging it but my OCD will make me get it

s-l1600.jpg

Very cool!  Where did you find this picture?