• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Wolverine covers of all time
1 1

146 posts in this topic

I'm surprised that the Punished War Journal #6 and #7 have not been posted.(edit,my apologies RMA and others,I didn't look hard enough)...I rocked a Tshirt with that cover in the early 90s until it fell off my back....and the Havoc and Wolverine....sorely overlooked.the whole series covers and interiors were awesome....Almost made me feel like I was on PCP.

Edited by porcupine48

Now that I've been thinking of it....there are so many I love.

My Dad and I were Wolverine fanatics in the "Patch"era....and all other times,but that is when we collected together :cloud9: (RIP Papa)

I know many here are not fans of this artist...but he really did do a great job on this one...top rank!

Waylander!!!~~~~how's the weather my brother?

153302.jpg.4bbf5d7edb712a3b2af7096300653227.jpg

Edited by porcupine48

It's a good thing OP said 'CoverS"!

This is one of my all time faves as well,plus #6...Wolverine was EVERYWHERE In this era.....everywhere,even in the age of....

Sorry it's not a bigger image....I'm on a handheld device.

Maybe I should have called myself wolverine181...I'd forgotten how much I loved the canucklehead until today!

But really folks...check out Wolviston and Havok meltdown...it's something else.

153304.jpg.de7f54e6c102e725d11e83babb92c850.jpg

Edited by porcupine48

Wolverine Limited 3!

Frank DESTROYED this cover!

Not only is this my favorite wolverine cover. It's close to being my favorite comic cover.

I hated to flip my personal copy, but when you can get a GPA high for it, it's gotta go!

Luckily I just knew I could pick it up cheap somewhere else.

I mean look at it, it's fine art for pete sake!...

153283.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)

This was my fathers favourite cover of all time,and he read a LOT of comics growing up in the 60s.He bought me the whole series and when Chris Claremont came to town,you could only get two books signed by him....I got #1 and 4 done,and Papa got #2 and 3...good thing we are both Jims...(Mine read Jimmers though) about 1989... :cloud9:

Now that I've been thinking of it....there are so many I love.

My Dad and I were Wolverine fanatics in the "Patch"era....and all other times,but that is when we collected together :cloud9: (RIP Papa)

I know many here are not fans of this artist...but he really did do a great job on this one...top rank!

Waylander!!!~~~~how's the weather my brother?

The weather today is good :cool:

Glad somebody posted What If? # 7. One of the first comics I ever bought. Dad took me to the LCS and said I could buy any one issue on the stands.

Always loved Nick Fury (the comic book James Bond) and Wolverine -- wow. Decent story, too.