• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic furniture?

14 posts in this topic

My suggestion? Make something yourself. Unless you're more likely to cut off a finger than cut wood in a straight line. If you're likely to cut off fingers, please step away from the tools & let a professional or even craftsman do it for you.

Unless you like parting with thousands of dollars on pieces of furniture.

My suggestion? Make something yourself. Unless you're more likely to cut off a finger than cut wood in a straight line. If you're likely to cut off fingers, please step away from the tools & let a professional or even craftsman do it for you.

Unless you like parting with thousands of dollars on pieces of furniture.

I'm sure I can cut wood fine, I just doubt I could join the pieces together as beautifully as in the links provided. Mine would look like this

img_0768-600x800.jpg

At the higher end of the spectrum.

I took this exact design and hired a local woodworker to build something similar. It looks awesome and he was able to do it in far less time for far less $$.

x3ZpcDb.jpg

Looks great. A couple questions:

1) Did your woodworker do it in hardwood?

2) What was your total cost?

If it wasn't too dear I might have to follow your lead.