• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phil Noto appresh thread

57 posts in this topic

I absolutely looove this guys work.. I would easily put him up there with my fave AH, Ross & Dorman covers.. Here are my favorite covers.. Would love to see any of yours and any sketches OA..

Take it away

noto1.jpg

noto_3.jpg

image.jpg

noto2.jpg

I am in total need of some sketches from Phil.. I may end up taking a trip to Kansas if I must!

Here are some of the more notable/rarer PN covers:

Savage Wolverine #14 Sketch and Reg

Thunderbolts #20 Sketch and Reg

Uncanny X-Men #3 1:50

X-Force #1 1:100 Sketch 1:50 reg

Deadpool #25 1:50

Whats amazing is that the prices on some of the less rare variants are all over the place.. Take for example Black Widow #15, youd see sales at 4.00 and some at 25.00! That is, if anything, a testimony that people will pay for the cover because its simply amazing, regardless of scarcity.

I think it will be wise to purchase some of those books if you see them cheap now, because Phil's work will probably just get more and more attention and demand!

Phil is a class act. I've been hooked since I saw his first Birds of Prey cover. Here are my Notos.

He did this one for me at DragonCon several years ago

efo4ug.jpg

Ran into him at Cinci Comic Con last year, added a Black Widow to the collection. Before this, the Batgirl was my favorite commission. But I think the BW blows it out of the water.

28ixfs7.jpg

Phil is a class act. I've been hooked since I saw his first Birds of Prey cover. Here are my Notos.

efo4ug.jpg

Ran into him at Cinci Comic Con last year, added a Black Widow to the collection. Before this, the Batgirl was my favorite commission. But I think the BW blows it out of the water.

28ixfs7.jpg

Okay I'm also hooked.

What's the ballpark rate on a piece like that from Phil?

efo4ug.jpg

28ixfs7.jpg

(worship)(worship)