• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indianapolis Comic Book Show (ASH Comics) March 8th

3 posts in this topic

This great little show is now in it's 28th year and I have been attending off and on for last 14 years.

New location at the Caribbean Cove Hotel 3850 DePauw Blvd Indpls, IN 46268

This is actually the first time for me to sell at this show since last Feb 2014. Dealers room is sold out.

Anyway I can only get 2 tables so I will be bringing 19 fresh long boxes of discount $2, $3 & $5 comics that have never seen a show floor. These are comics mainly from the 1940's thru late 80's.

ASH Comic Show

This great little show is now in it's 28th year and I have been attending off and on for last 14 years.

New location at the Caribbean Cove Hotel 3850 DePauw Blvd Indpls, IN 46268

This is actually the first time for me to sell at this show since last Feb 2014. Dealers room is sold out.

Anyway I can only get 2 tables so I will be bringing 19 fresh long boxes of discount $2, $3 & $5 comics that have never seen a show floor. These are comics mainly from the 1940's thru late 80's.

ASH Comic Show

I'll see you there Leroy!

I'll have a bunch of new stock I'm bringing out for this show too....of course I'll be scrounging through your new stock as well....always fun digging through your new boxes!