• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really? Drawings of test tubes arent first appearances

57 posts in this topic

I knew Sinister was in there somewhere.... which is funny because Sinister didn't show up till UXM 221

Shooter kinda-sorta made Claremeont retcon the clone thing as a result of forcing the editors to bring Jean back from the dead & then forced Claremont & Simmonson & that kind necessitated Sinister's involvement. It sorta left them with only a handful of options on how to make the Maddie/Jean thing make sense. Hence, Sinister's involvement.

K....so Madelyn Pryor was Phoenix, correct? And that also makes her Jean Grey? (Grey's other personality?)

No, no, and sort of.

:lol:

Here: http://marvel.wikia.com/Madelyne_Pryor_%28Earth-616%29

-slym

I dunno if that helps or is confusing me even more lol

I knew Sinister was in there somewhere.... which is funny because Sinister didn't show up till UXM 221

Shooter kinda-sorta made Claremeont retcon the clone thing as a result of forcing the editors to bring Jean back from the dead & then forced Claremont & Simmonson & that kind necessitated Sinister's involvement. It sorta left them with only a handful of options on how to make the Maddie/Jean thing make sense. Hence, Sinister's involvement.

All I know is Sinister is kick

Just wait till they do a story where some guy in the background of a SA SpiderMan comic is Wolverine then that becomes the FIRST APPEARANCE