• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$%^@ you all!!!

15 posts in this topic

Y the last man is a great read! I also suggest reading FABLES

I sense Borockian influence. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was hooked on Y-the last man before CGC, but yes I have to admit it was Steve that got me hooked on Fables. I'm tottaly caught up on it now thanks to his tpbs, and I'm really looking forward to the next issue. I like it even more than Y, and that's really saying something cause Y is awesome. thumbsup2.gif

#@@#@$%@ you too! BKV is my favorite writer right now.

Agreed. Ex Machina, Runaways and Y are three of the best comics out there now or at any other time, for that matter.

If what your saying is that in the whole history of Golden age thru Modern age comics, that these 3 comicbook series are the best comics ever made in the last 70 something years, I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree.

hi.gif

For a second there I thought I had started this thread. 27_laughing.gif

I have never read Y, is it really that good?

It's way above the "good" qualification, believe me. And indeed Fables is also a great reading, if not an even better one...these 2 are some of my fav. monthly titles and quite possibly some of the best produced in the last decade (s). wink.gifcloud9.gif

I don't read books that often, but if any of you have any Y or Fables TPB that you have read and are selling for cheap let me know. These 2 titles have popped up a lot arounf here over the past year and I thought that I might give them a try. Send me a PM if you got any......