• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread Closed!

12 posts in this topic

Reducing my inventory. Here's the first wave of key issues. This thread will be up for a week. Any unsold books will be moved to my Ebay store afterward.

RULES

1) Responding with I'll take it or :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs or negotiations. First come first serve by timestamps.

2) No probies or HOS

PAYMENT

1) PayPal preferred! I am also open to other payment methods, but please PM first.

2) Payment due within 5 days of invoice unless an agreement is reached.

SHIPPING

Shipping is included with the price only within the U.S. For international members, please inquire for shipping quote which will vary depending on the number of books purchased.

Feedback is encouraged and you can see mine in the signature line. Please feel free to PM me any questions or concerns.

Also please feel free to let me know if there is anything in my Ebay store that catches your eye here.

Now onto the books....

Incredible Hulk #271 9.0 / 9.2 - $200 $180

First appearance of Rocket Racoon in comic format! There is a chip on the upper right corner of the book which is a manufacturing defect. I have seen this on a number of books during this age, but I am uncertain on how much it impacts the grade. Because of this, I am struggling to rate the book between a 9.0 and 9.2.

1647a_zps2c5017f0.jpg

1647b_zps2f264ed2.jpg

Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 9.4 - $800

First appearance of Iron Fist! Nice center copy with white pages!

MarvelPremiere15_zpsp7rjhwyf.jpg [/quote

Sweet looking copy !!! That has to be the nicest wrap I've seen for that book !!!