• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leonard Nimoy passed away this morning...

126 posts in this topic

Didn't think this would bother me as much, but I couldn't get this out of mind last night. I mean I knew the day would come (it does for all of us) where our heros or those we admire will pass on, but this one is hard to forget.

I hope he, James, Deforest, Gene, and the gang up there are kicking back and enjoying drink together.

153448.jpg.b5d01af6a8baef7c2a74a6244f8d250f.jpg

:sorry:

The talent of the One brought entertainment to the Many.

I also used to like him in the series "In Search Of"

I forgot about "In search of"

What a great show.

From back in the days when there wasn't much to chose from on TV, I used to really look forward to watching it.

Shatner says he cannot make the funeral due to an already-scheduled charity event. That sucks, but I understand.

What I can't understand is why the Westboro Baptist Church is planning in "demonstrating" at Nimoy's funeral... those attention whores need to knee-capped. I hope there are a large number of people, preferably in Starfleet uniforms, there to keep those individual_without_enough_empathys far away from the service.

-slym

Shatner says he cannot make the funeral due to an already-scheduled charity event. That sucks, but I understand.

What I can't understand is why the Westboro Baptist Church is planning in "demonstrating" at Nimoy's funeral... those attention whores need to knee-capped. I hope there are a large number of people, preferably in Starfleet uniforms, there to keep those individual_without_enough_empathys far away from the service.

-slym

They're zealot scumbags well deserving of every particle of ridicule and contempt they attract. If they show up, I predict they will receive a welcome like they have yet to experience.

-slym

They're zealot scumbags well deserving of every particle of ridicule and contempt they attract. If they show up, I predict they will receive a welcome like they have yet to experience.

How did he set them off? Not like they need a reason to be insane. It comes naturally.

How did he set them off? Not like they need a reason to be insane. It comes naturally.

Since the "new" Spock-actor Zachary Quinto & George Takei are gay, they zeroed in on his funeral.

:facepalm:

-slym

Well, we'll see if they even show up.

I hope someday someone rich & powerful decides totake them up on their challenge and beats the mess out of some of them, then hires a better lawyer than any of them and gets off scot-free. They truly deserve it.

-slym

Hey Slym. easy with the hate speech. not appropriate, and off topic. i didn't know him but Nimoy probably would take the high road and focus on the positive.

Thanks.

If people didn't push themselves on other people, I am sure slym wouldn't have any "hate speech" to spew.

Nimoy will be missed.

i was speaking more to the gay comments slym made. but hate followed with hate is never a good thing.

I know right, especially when someone reads hate to hate that isnt there.