• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

90's VALIANT Comics Thread

289 posts in this topic

I did get a bunch of 9.8s (if anyone's interested) and a few 9.6s and a 9.4 and a few 9.0s(!)

On the 9.8s I got:

2 Archer & Armstrong #8s

1 Bloodshot #1

10 Bloodshot #6s

1 Eternal Warrior #4

3 Harbinger 10s

3 Rai #0s

9 Shadowman #8s

I put everything I got back from CGC on Comiclink. I think I priced them fairly. :wishluck:

I want to thank everyone who positively contributed in the different Valiant threads recently, especially Valiantman.

I loved Valiant growing up, still do, and I've long neglected putting together a collection. When the TV/Movie news hit, the info that was provided here allowed me to quick build an entire Pre-Unity+ collection on the cheap.

Thank you! :foryou:

I want to thank everyone who positively contributed in the different Valiant threads recently, especially Valiantman.

I loved Valiant growing up, still do, and I've long neglected putting together a collection. When the TV/Movie news hit, the info that was provided here allowed me to quick build an entire Pre-Unity+ collection on the cheap.

At this point, there hasn't been too much movement on Valiant books. I think collections can still be put together on the cheap.

At this point, there hasn't been too much movement on Valiant books. I think collections can still be put together on the cheap.

I saved a lot of money buying when I did.

Right after the announcement I picked up complete NM pre-unity runs of Harbinger for $75, Solar for $50, XO for $50 and extra copies of Solar #10 for a couple of bucks each. You can't find those sort of deals now (at least where I look).

Right after the announcement I picked up complete NM pre-unity runs of Harbinger for $75, Solar for $50, XO for $50 and extra copies of Solar #10 for a couple of bucks each. You can't find those sort of deals now (at least where I look).

Or you could buy the entire run from me here plus get bonuses:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Pre-Unity-Valiant-comic-run-duplicates-of-keys-Harbinger-1-bonuses-/261980785977?hash=item3cff458d39

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Pre-Unity-Valiant-comic-run-duplicates-of-keys-Harbinger-1-bonuses-/261980785977?hash=item3cff458d39

Nice plug and it would probably sell with some scans. Good price, and it proves my earlier point. I spent approximately half your BIN price when I purchased mine and it was more complete.

Nice plug and it would probably sell with some scans. Good price, and it proves my earlier point. I spent approximately half your BIN price when I purchased mine and it was more complete.

Someone just bought it, assuming it was a boardie because it happened minutes after I posted this?

Someone just bought it, assuming it was a boardie because it happened minutes after I posted this?

And I can't even sell mine FOR $1.25 :boo:

Make the shipping free and I'll buy a few things

Make the shipping free and I'll buy a few things

I have free local pick up. I'm just South of the middle of nowhere. :baiting:

Valiant stinks.

You should dump those chumps.

In fact, I'll take that burden off your hands...and you won't even have to pay me!

:whistle:

Could Arrow's Deadshot Actor Be Playing Valiant's Ninjak?

ninjak-the-valiant-copy-196966.jpg

While he might not have made his way to the big-screen Suicide Squad, Arrow's Michael Rowe is apparently not completely done with comic book roles just yet.

The actor recently tweeted something that teased his involvement with...something...from Valiant Entertainment. Along with his eyes and the company logo, Rowe hashtagged the image "#ninja."

There's definitely something up, though; in the comments below Rowe's tweet, Valiant CEO Dinesh Shamdasani wrote that he was excited about the project, and added the hashtag for New York Comic Con. Over on his own Twitter feed, he also retweeted a pair of reports that claimed he had tied the project to Mighty Morphin Power Rangers actor Jason David Frank and pro wrestler John Morrison.

vQPYXzi.png

This is most probably Super Power Beat Down. But it is really cool that Dinesh is involved.

:applause:

Could Arrow's Deadshot Actor Be Playing Valiant's Ninjak?

While he might not have made his way to the big-screen Suicide Squad, Arrow's Michael Rowe is apparently not completely done with comic book roles just yet.

The actor recently tweeted something that teased his involvement with...something...from Valiant Entertainment. Along with his eyes and the company logo, Rowe hashtagged the image "#ninja."

There's definitely something up, though; in the comments below Rowe's tweet, Valiant CEO Dinesh Shamdasani wrote that he was excited about the project, and added the hashtag for New York Comic Con. Over on his own Twitter feed, he also retweeted a pair of reports that claimed he had tied the project to Mighty Morphin Power Rangers actor Jason David Frank and pro wrestler John Morrison.

vQPYXzi.png

This is most probably Super Power Beat Down. But it is really cool that Dinesh is involved.

:applause:

This will be awesome!

So this is going to be a Super Power Beat Down series dedicated to Valiant.

Ninjak To Battle Other Valiant Heroes in New Webseries From Super Power Beat Down Creators

Bat in the Sun, the online production hub best known for their superhero battle royale series Super Power Beat Down, will reportedly launch a webseries centered on Valiant Comics character Ninjak.

Bleeding Cool talked to sources who confirmed what many had assumed after a series of tweets over the weekend: that Michael Rowe, Jason David Frank, and pro wrestler John Morrison are all involved on some level with a web-based video project that will see Rowe star as Colin King, the hero known as Ninjak.

What's apparently in the offing is slightly more sophisticated than just Valiant finally getting representation in the fan-favorite fight series Super Power Beat Down, with Rowe's Ninjak fighting off various heroes of the Valiant Universe.

The project will apparently be officially announced at New York Comic Con.

:whee:

So.............this is the big news? lol

On a serious note, I have a stack of Bloodshot #6 that could use a price jump. :sumo:

Better sell them now to the card collectors !!

:roflmao:

Card collectors? That's exactly who ordered all those Bloodshot #6 in 1993. lol

So.............this is the big news? lol

On a serious note, I have a stack of Bloodshot #6 that could use a price jump. :sumo:

Better sell them now to the card collectors !!

:roflmao:

Card collectors? That's exactly who ordered all those Bloodshot #6 in 1993. lol

Can they get caught holding the bag for the same book twice? hm