• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181

6 posts in this topic

I am an avid collector of many things but brand new to the comics area. Please excuse my ignorance. I recently acquired a couple of dozen comics including Hulk 181, introducing wolverine. My research revealed the critical nature of the value stamp and sadlt this comic is without it. With this in mind, what can I expect from grading and valuation?

Thanks

153504.jpg.cf41381a4277ce47e55249f1a7fac30c.jpg

153505.jpg.f752bf5ca262d3f422898cc9ad0d3b2d.jpg

Missing the MVS, it will be "qualified", which in turn will make it less valuable, but it is still a key issue. You need to post better, more complete pictures of the front and back covers for a grade to be judged.

Not having the comic in hand, for others to judge you have to give the most complete close up picture of front a back covers possible. All corners need to be seen. Any flaw not readily apparent should also be disclosed (such as interior tape, a tear that is hard to see, etc.). Go to someone else's "please grade my" thread and look at their pictures. (I have a Star Wars #1 up currently)