• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCed 9.4 & 9.6 Tomb Of Dracula anyone?

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I've got a bunch more slabbed books on Ebay all ending this coming Tusday evening. All are CGCed except for a very nice Tomb Of Dracula #1 at PGA 9.2. The others are all CGCed TOD issues graded either 9.4 or 9.6 along with Giant-Size Dracula #5 (first Byrne at Marvel) at 9.2 and a Giant-Size Werewolf #5 at 9.0. Even a Man-Thing in there.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsansc57803

Thanks-----Sid

Did you think the #1 was overgraded or undergraded or right on compared to the others? Thanks

Well, it is a very nice book. Wear is very minimal. I'm guessing CGC may have given it a 9.4 but of course I don't know for sure. I'm not sure how much of the grade was deducted for the miswrap, and then there's the Cream to O/W pages. Staples offset too and not alligned with the edge.

705828-Front.jpg

705828-Front.jpg.47ffdb8d659520f7e6120a167aaed33d.jpg

The price is reaching $150. I was considering buying it to compare it to my PGA copy in VF-. I thought mine was a VF, so your 9.2 is likely quite nice. We'll see if it hits overstreet 9.2 guide at $200 or far surpasses. Good luck.