• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: WWBN #32

38 posts in this topic

Too bad about the CT,it's bird cage fodder now. :eek:

then this will be a experiment comic I'll get the ct removed and see what happens :)

Then you will be that much further from buying and selling a million dollar comic. Just sayin. Don't throw good money after bad.

your right but I look at this as a learning experience than anything else and I never have had to do restoration removal so I think it's cool to see what will happen to the comic

can you even have color touch removed and have CGC still give you a universal? i was under the impression that they'd be able to still spot it had been done at one point.

yes it is possible

Too bad about the CT,it's bird cage fodder now. :eek:

then this will be a experiment comic I'll get the ct removed and see what happens :)

Then you will be that much further from buying and selling a million dollar comic. Just sayin. Don't throw good money after bad.

your right but I look at this as a learning experience than anything else and I never have had to do restoration removal so I think it's cool to see what will happen to the comic

Cool to see utter destruction of the spine? Not like there's magic to it. That CT is amateur and if it bled through the only removal method is paper removal. You're going to wind up w/VG or lower. Just trying to help (but sorry for sticking my nose in). Good luck.

KPR is right. Don't remove the CT. That only makes sense if it's in an isolated spot or two. It's not rocket science anyways. It will either get scraped off or they will remove the paper completely.

ok that being said what can I sell it for if it's 6.0/7.0 Restored?

It might be an interesting book to auction. This book has had a pretty good run already. Hard to say when the market top will occur. It's very difficult to time the sale of anything in that fashion.

I was thinking till the movie and show come out to sell it

Tv show/movie, really?

:roflmao: uchiha you are a silly .....

well I heard rumors of that happening but I think they wanted to try a show on Netflix first but whatever the case may be speculation is causing the prices to rise

Tv show/movie, really?

well I heard rumors of that happening but I think they wanted to try a show on Netflix first but whatever the case may be speculation is causing the prices to rise

One step closer to a million bucks. (thumbs u

Tv show/movie, really?

One step closer to a million bucks. (thumbs u

yup slowly but surely you should check out my journal :)