• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: WWBN #32

38 posts in this topic

Yeah definitely color touched and poorly done. I think it would lover the overall grade of the book. Without the color touch, I think the book would grade out as a 7.0. With the ct, around a 6.0

thanks I'm thinking of getting the ct removed, and getting it pressed before slabbing it

I don't think it's worth it getting the color touch removed. It would leave a lot of paper loss because it was amateurly done. Actually would lower the value more if removed.

because the color touch is one the spine right?

Too bad about the CT,it's bird cage fodder now. :eek:

then this will be a experiment comic I'll get the ct removed and see what happens :)

Then you will be that much further from buying and selling a million dollar comic. Just sayin. Don't throw good money after bad.

can you even have color touch removed and have CGC still give you a universal? i was under the impression that they'd be able to still spot it had been done at one point.

Yes, it's possible for CT to be removed and get a blue label.