• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Commissions

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I looking for people who don't have the time and need me to find something on their want list because I've had some people offer me commissions percentages that are unsustainable

My commissions fees

10% total value of the find

or a comic worth 10% of what I found

for example a AF15 comics worth 10k I find it but you don't have enough room on that comic to give me a commission so what do I do? I take a comic that is worth 1k instead of taking profit from the af15

My Finds so far

AF15 CGC 3.5

If anyone wants to give me a chance please pm me your want list

:)

Find me tecs 41 and 43 in 7.5+ blue and I'll gladly pay you the 10%. Heck, I'll make it 15%

PS

I know of the raw 43 copy on ComicConnect. Already discussed with Vinnie. Not interested on account of the 3 small stains. It wouldn't grade the advertised "VF+ 8.5" anyhow.

I also know of the tec 43 CGC 9.4. The 30k asking price is :screwy:

Find me tecs 41 and 43 in 7.5+ blue and I'll gladly pay you the 10%. Heck, I'll make it 15%

PS

I know of the raw 43 copy on ComicConnect. Already discussed with Vinnie. Not interested on account of the 3 small stains. It wouldn't grade the advertised "VF+ 8.5" anyhow.

I also know of the tec 43 CGC 9.4. The 30k asking price is :screwy:

ok I'll start doing research and if I find something I'll let you know :)