• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink shilling - Please sanction this consignor

41 posts in this topic

We all know about the Marvel Tales 1 CGC 9.2 guy bumping his book 50 times a day, every day for weeks (if not months) on end. It has stood at $1,450 (high bid) with a BIN of $1,500.

Tonight he has bumped his book, again. Twist is, the book now has a $1,500 bid and a BIN of $2,000.

I actually noticed the switch as I hit f5 on the page. As the book has been repeatedly bumped, it was readily noticed.

ComicLink, if you read this, please look into this as there are obvious shilling practices and this consignor should be sanctioned.

Thank you.

Listing

Seller's Grading Comments: This key premiere issue from January 1964 in high grade almost never goes on sale. The last 9.2 sold within hrs on comiclink in 2013 for $1,500 full asking price. The last 9.4 sold in 2012 for over $4,100 according to GPanalysis.

is any of that accurate?

from Paris (taking into account a 6hr difference) ? Sure. :eyeroll:

I call them and they do nothing, what about any potential buyers ? Besides, they're on the boards regularly.

from Paris (taking into account a 6hr difference) ? Sure. :eyeroll:

I call them and they do nothing, what about any potential buyers ? Besides, they're on the boards regularly.

Maybe but they don't seem to respond to post about them.

I just PM'ed CLink. Let's see if that get the
involved.

Thanks for the PM. I do care. You guys should contact me personally if you see this kind of thing. As I've said a number of times I'm going to act on the information now that I have it. The seller's account has been disabled until we speak with him, and the Marvel Tales book is deleted. This kind of activity will not be permitted.

-Josh

I just PM'ed CLink. Let's see if that get the
involved.

Thanks for the PM. I do care. You guys should contact me personally if you see this kind of thing. As I've said a number of times I'm going to act on the information now that I have it. The seller's account has been disabled until we speak with him, and the Marvel Tales book is deleted. This kind of activity will not be permitted.

-Josh

:popcorn:

I don't think Josh at CL cares as long as he makes his money

"BING!" "BING!" "BING!"

We have a WINNA! With a website that is so old it has dinosaur poo on it you can bet your sweet batookus that since Comlink makes a boatload each month there isn't any reason at all to change it.

(thumbs u

The seller's account has been disabled until we speak with him, and the Marvel Tales book is deleted. This kind of activity will not be permitted.

-Josh

Thank you.

I don't think Josh at CL cares as long as he makes his money

"BING!" "BING!" "BING!"

We have a WINNA! With a website that is so old it has dinosaur poo on it you can bet your sweet batookus that since Comlink makes a boatload each month there isn't any reason at all to change it.

(thumbs u

Well i'm glad he did get rid of the wacky seller. That's a positive.

Yay, alas I shall be able to find a good night's sleep tonight...it's a reprint book after all!?!? lol

Josh, should allow that seller to repost this book tomorrow for 3k with a minimum bid of 2k, just to give a proper one finger salute to this fine comic sewing circle!

:grin: