• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR 46 1st BLACK BOLT COVER! $1 MILLION DOLLARS? OFFERED HERE FIRST!

49 posts in this topic

Old Label CGC 9.0...

Could this be pressed and/or manipulated into a million dollar comic?

DO THE MATH! The press job is amazing taking this book to a 10.0. It's now worth like $250000. It's 2015...movie comes out in 2019 and it's gone through its incremental hysteria escalation and now is lo and behold worth $one meelion dollars.

Pretty cool hah?FANTASTIC%20FOUR%2046%20CGC%209.0%20OW_zpsysvefuml.jpg

I forgot to mention...extrapolating further...might not we expect the CGC grading system et al to extend to 11.0...12.0...13.0... hm

This could be an 11 or 12 by then...maybe even worth then like $2M or more??!! :o

Opening sales price $250000

free shipping

Nice book Tom. Think you should edit your post to add

"if paying by paypal add 3%...."

Hey Dave :hi:

I'm all in. The least I can do is offer free shipping and eat the PP fees on a 1 to 2 million dollar sale.

Of course, don't get me wrong. I will be sure to have advance discussions with Paypal to kick me back at least 50 if not 75% of the fee that the general public will think I have paid... (thumbs u

Old Label CGC 9.0...

Could this be pressed and/or manipulated into a million dollar comic?

DO THE MATH! The press job is amazing taking this book to a 10.0. It's now worth like $250000. It's 2015...movie comes out in 2019 and it's gone through its incremental hysteria escalation and now is lo and behold worth $one meelion dollars.

Pretty cool hah?FANTASTIC%20FOUR%2046%20CGC%209.0%20OW_zpsysvefuml.jpg

back cover scan?

Sorry Mike

I'm presently posting via satellite from my yacht and experiencing spotty access to photobucket and my scan files...meeting up with Paul Allen in Vancouver to discuss some comic "investment" deals... :wishluck:

Salt water is no good for slabs, you better park your dingy in dry dock or risk damaging that potential million dollar book.

The books are not on board sir. I'm pretty sure I've thought of everything. They are safe and sound "back home" and being guarded by an acolyte...understudy if you will of the Uma Thurman character in Kill Bill 2 who plucked the eyeball out of Daryl Hannah's character's last eye...

squish...

Sorry Mike

I'm presently posting via satellite from my yacht and experiencing spotty access to photobucket and my scan files...meeting up with Paul Allen in Vancouver to discuss some comic "investment" deals... :wishluck:

Well. how about a full front cover scan, that doesn't strategically slice off the LRFC corner crease? :D

Salt water is no good for slabs, you better park your dingy in dry dock or risk damaging that potential million dollar book.

The books are not on board sir. I'm pretty sure I've thought of everything. They are safe and sound "back home" and being guarded by an acolyte...understudy if you will of the Uma Thurman character in Kill Bill 2 who plucked the eyeball out of Daryl Hannah's character's last eye...

squish...

Daryl Hannah, what a babe.

Sorry Mike

Well. how about a full front cover scan, that doesn't strategically slice off the LRFC corner crease? :D

Full cover scans and back cover scans are for pansies...buy the label not the book! (thumbs u