• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite Red Hook moment.

84 posts in this topic

I guess I wasn't there but.... who are these guys, and can anyone give a brief statement about what was going on at the time. I remember it was some big deal, but not really aware of what it was all about.

I guess I wasn't there but.... who are these guys, and can anyone give a brief statement about what was going on at the time. I remember it was some big deal, but not really aware of what it was all about.

I believe that is Vinnie from Metropolis Comics, and Ian the DC guru. There was a big flame war when Ian accused Vinnie of holding out or overcharging for a Double Action comic needed for his complete DC run.

I believe that is Vinnie from Metropolis Comics, and Ian the DC guru. There was a big flame war when Ian accused Vinnie of holding out or overcharging for a Double Action comic needed for his complete DC run.

Yes, but the kicker that ties into Red's masterpiece is that the quote from Vinnie (via Ian) was that Vinnie was going to make sure he never got that book and that "...the wheels (were) already in motion..." to prevent him from doing so. Truly a legendary thread!! 27_laughing.gif

These were better though

Chrisco

chriscodisney.jpg

Darthdiesel

darth10000.jpg

Lighthouse & Greggy

house.jpg

(Sorry Brad, don't mean to steal your thunder.... thumbsup2.gif)

I lost the ones with Superman-Newt and the BIG Wonder Woman I did.... makepoint.gif