• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waylander’s Official LSCC Con report

94 posts in this topic

I didn't really spend that much at the convention. I only bought a few hardcovers to catch up on reading some newer material; the 5 volumes of the Snyder and Capullo Batman, The Wake by Snyder and Murphy, and The Joker by Azzarello and Bermejo. I also got a cheap copy of the Ditko Captain Atom / Action Heroes Archives Vol. 1.

It was actually quite lucky that I didn't burden myself with purchases this year. About half an hour before having to check out on Monday, I tried closing my trolley suitcase and the zip broke. Luckily, after a bit of effort, I managed to get the piece of back together one last time, otherwise I would've been using bin bags all the way home or dumping some of the weight.

Nonetheless, I did fulfil my main objective for attending the event, which was meeting up and chatting with the boardies.

US Dealers like Terry and I were doing 30% discount on our dollar prices payable in pounds.

Euro's were a one to one conversion.

Even my clearance books were the same conversion.

Bob

I bought books from Bob & can confirm that he is the perfect gent.

US Dealers like Terry and I were doing 30% discount on our dollar prices payable in pounds.

Bob

:hi:

Thanks for the books, they are awesome (worship)

Bob

Hope you will be back next year. :wishluck:

I had a really great time Saturday night. Chatting, laughing, getting to know the UK boardies was by far the highlight for me. Such, such, such a fun night! :cloud9:

Thanks all! (worship)

I had a really great time Saturday night. Chatting, laughing, getting to know the UK boardies was by far the highlight for me. Such, such, such a fun night! :cloud9:

Thanks all! (worship)

While reading that I can hear your Cockney accent.

Thanks all! (worship)

While reading that I can hear your Cockney accent.

lol