• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HUGE Thanks To The UK Boarders!

30 posts in this topic

Well, another enormously successful London Super Comic Convention has come and gone and yet again, Comicana Direct had a great, great show.

However, it would never have been possible without the assistance of a number of our own board members. I hear a lot about 'community' but I had the privilege of seeing it up close and personal these last few days and it's certainly alive and well and living in the UK.

For everything they did, without complaint and often without any prompting, I'd like you to all give a round of applause to Garry (gaz973), Chris (Bane), Andrew (Comicopolis), Brian (Waylander), Jon (WhiskeyMan), Mark (Blokie), Matt (Anfield Fox), Boon (THE LAUGHING M4N), Niro (erm, Niro - and his dad for letting him out), David (batmiesta) and Andy (goldust40).

You lads were the dog's fekking nuts, so thank you immensely from both myself and Michele. :foryou:

Thanks to you, Nick for organising the Saturday night yet again even though you were up to your eyeballs in preparations for the convention. (worship)

Oh and thanks for driving, since I can never bloody remember the way there.

Gaz! Next year, try and park the van a bit closer eh?

Seriously though, I was chuffed to bits you guys had such a great con, you thoroughly deserve it.

The wife and I had a great time and looking forward to next year already.

Gaz! Next year, try and park the van a bit closer eh?

Seriously though, I was chuffed to bits you guys had such a great con, you thoroughly deserve it.

The wife and I had a great time and looking forward to next year already.

Yeah, wish I'd been given choice on where to park. lol

Thanks a lot for the help and the purchases, it was great to see you again this year. :applause:

Big thanks to Comicana for selling one of my books to somebody with a major cold and keeping me safe from catching it :banana:

hm

oh yeah

:whee:

:mad:

What I've learned from this thread so far...

dogs fekking nuts = the best

chuffed = happy

gutted = sad

More please :wishluck: