• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gobbledygook Comic Set!! Need to move ASAP!!

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Some of you may know that I purchased cyberjad's Gobbledygook set. Now, with his approval I've linked his original thread and posted pictures. (Thanks again Jad :) ) Now, here is the information he provided me on these books, which is also in his original thread. Now, I'm in need of some cash, and need to sell these ASAP so I won't get to enjoy them :( . As a matter of fact, I won't even get to see them as I'm going to forward them straight to the buyer from Jad. Yes, this sucks badly because I'm a huge TMNT nut but sometimes life throws you a curveball. Now, I'm pretty well known on here, especially in the TMNT community threads, Jad can vouch, among others. My eBay user ID is below. I've got 1200+ feedback and I'm a powerseller on there. My asking price is $7500 OBO. I sadly can't do time payments unless it were to be two big chunks or something. I accept PayPay(buyer covers fees), Money Order, or Check. Once payment is accepted and cleared, these books will be shipped out using UPS Ground w/ insurance and require a signature. Anyway, enjoy the pics, thread is linked, and questions ask below. Thanks again guys. :)

eBay User ID: comixfanatic

"This is the grail of my collection and will hurt more than any other to sell, so I sure to hope it goes to a great home. I have a set of Gobbledygook books that were purchased from Danny (TMNT). The books were file copies from Kevin Eastman's collection and are documented as such. They will come complete with a signed letter from Eastman, along with a letter from Danny. The entire history of these books is well documented. I will additionally write a letter attesting to my ownership.

Each book is signed and sketched inside by both Eastman and Laird. The books are some of the nicest copies that I have seen"

IMG00115-20101216-1429.jpg

IMG00116-20101216-1430.jpg

cyberjad's Gobbledygook for sale thread