• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone facilitating for Big Wow?

23 posts in this topic

Let me make some calls and see what I can do. I might know someone that would be willing to help us out. The real issue is that its the same weekend as Star Wars Celebration.

Thanks Doug! Appreciate the help!!

Hey everyone. I saw that you are looking for a facilitator to help get books signed at Big Wow.

My name is Matt Oldfield and I have helped out CGC at shows before as a witness (recently at Long Beach and will be working SDCC) and I could possibly help facilitate some books for people. I'm local to Los Angeles but was planning to head up for the show and since I was getting a few books signed I don't mind helping others out. Feel free to contact Mike Balent at CCG to confirm I'm a good guy. I will be seeing him this weekend at Wondercon so I will check if there is any special requirements I need to do as a facilitator other than take great care of your books.

I don't facilitate professionally, I work as a 3d Animator and Instructor but I've been a life long comic fan and collector and have done over 70 books as signature series for myself and several more for friends over the past few years. Feel free to check my CGC profile to see my books and you will see I'm for real. I also have a excellent eBay rating and history for over 16 years and a bank linked paypal account.

I would treat everyones book like it was a mint Amazing Fantasy 15 and take utmost care when handling books. I can make blue tape window bags if needed and know what I'm doing to keep the books damage free and protected while in my care. I will gladly give my contact information and talk to anyone to see what they need signed and make arrangements.

I have an account of my own to send books through if anyone does not but would rather prefer that you have your own account. This way it protects you and me and you are able to see your books track through grading and come directly to you. Trust me I have horror stories of my own I could tell when sending my books through some of the other facilitators we all know. But if you don't have an account I can send the books through my account but mailed to you.

I know how to fill out the forms and can send the green copy to you right after the show and I can easily contact anyone from the show if there are any issues or cancelled artists. I'm not in this to make a living so I can keep a per book cost low around 10 per book over the requested grading tier. This is around what others have charged me and and seems fair. This just covers some of my costs for the show.

Feel free to send me a PM on this and I will share you my contact information and you can call and let me know if you would like me to facilitate for you.

Thanks,

Matt

Hey Everyone.

Just checking in ... I have been MIA for a long time.

I like in SF Bay Area and am a CGC Dealer. Is everyone taken care of already for this show?

~Scott

Hey Everyone.

Just checking in ... I have been MIA for a long time.

I like in SF Bay Area and am a CGC Dealer. Is everyone taken care of already for this show?

~Scott

Thanks Scott I am sure you will have some books coming your way soon.

Since Scott is in the area and is a dealer as well It would be easier for him to help you all out. I had two people contact me about facilitating but I can send them your way. I would have to come up from LA so Scott is probably the better person for the job.

Is dealer the same as ss facilitator?

I can highly vouch for Scott, he's been an SS facilitator at several shows in the past, he treats all the books very carefully like they are his own. He knows exactly what he is doing, I've trusted him with my books in the past and he's never let me down. If you need books done at this show, I'd PM Scott for details, or e-mail him at Stguchi829@yahoo.com.

THANKS DOUG AND JOEL for the endorsements.

Hope you both are doing well and hope to see to see you at a con before SDCC.

Deadline for big wow books will be this friday. April 17th, 2015. Still plenty of time to get your books to me.

Thanks Scott

Stguchi829@yahoo.com

I can highly vouch for Scott, he's been an SS facilitator at several shows in the past, he treats all the books very carefully like they are his own. He knows exactly what he is doing, I've trusted him with my books in the past and he's never let me down. If you need books done at this show, I'd PM Scott for details, or e-mail him at Stguchi829@yahoo.com.

+1 x 100 :foryou:

THANKS DOUG AND JOEL for the endorsements.

Hope you both are doing well and hope to see to see you at a con before SDCC.

Deadline for big wow books will be this friday. April 17th, 2015. Still plenty of time to get your books to me.

Thanks Scott

Stguchi829@yahoo.com

Scott gets mess done. Send your books to him!