• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cerebus Auction for Dave Sim; CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

Dave Sim is in the hospital and is currently recovering. If you want the details or would like to donate directly to his recovery, the link is here. The "Become a Patron" button is where one can donate.

To offer my support I will auction off this copy of Cerebus 22 signed by Dave. I believe this particular issue had a fairly low print run relative to other issues in this numbering area for whatever reason.

All proceeds will go straight to Dave. I will cover shipping in the US and will pay half of international shipping. Winning bidder will send the money straight to Dave and I just ask that person to forward me the pay receipt or a screenshot.

The auction is open now and will end at 7:30 EST tonight (3/19). I have no idea how to manage the timestamp thing (i.e. someone posts at 7:29:58 versus 7:30:47) so whoever has the highest bid before 7:31 wins since this is for Dave.

To stay within forum rules, I'll put a Buy it Now at $200.

(If I forgot anything, let me know and I'll make the adjustment. I will be at work during the day so my access might be intermittent at times)

r_zpssjx6tiac.jpg

Done. Thanks!

(worship)

$110

^^

Thanks! PM incoming.

I totally expected to see $111 as the last offer at 7:29!

Hopefully others will be inspired to send money anyhow.