• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closes at 7:00 EST!

153 posts in this topic

Marvel Super-Heroes 12C - GD/VG - $25

Marvel%20Super-Heroes%2012C_zpss5vntfqg.jpg

:takeit:

Many thanks. I was about to say everyone must be sleeping in today or out enjoying the Saturday. I've got about a half hour left before I've got to run so I'll just keep posting until then.

Wow - I went on a buying spree with She-Hulk. I think I've got 5 high grade copies coming up.

She-Hulk 1A - NM+ - Near perfect copy - $55

SOLD

Spiderman 9 - Found this one on Facebook of all places - Very nice book other then the rubbing on the spine. Very sharp colors. None of the rubbing breaks thru the cover. - I'm calling it a VG and its yours for $240

Spiderman%209%20Front_zpsolqd6lk5.jpg

Spiderman%209%20Back_zps5t6tomdf.jpg

Spiderman 41 - FN but has a small water stain on the corner of the back cover - I have it as a FN/VF without the stain - $135

Spiderman%2041%20FrontA_zpsgxlm9plh.jpg

Spiderman%2041%20BackA_zpskq2a5pc5.jpg

That's all the time I've got for today. I may be able to post up some more tomorrow morning and finish this puppy up tomorrow night. Have a great day everyone.