• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spring Cleaning sale Norem, Prezio, Luros and more

4 posts in this topic

Looking to clean up and tighten the focus of my art collection. I placed 10 items into my for sale / trade section on CAF FOR SALE/ TRADE

You will find a couple Norem paintings some Men's Magazine art and some random interior pages. All prices are negotiable. If you want to start a collection you can have all the art in that section for $5500.00 shipped in the U.S. obo.

Feel free to email questions about the condition etc.

UPDATE most art will be posted on ebay 3/22/15

The Items are listed on Ebay except for the Norem Buck Rogers piece. I would prefer obviously to sell them here as its easier to ship to one spot and I don't have to deal with ebay. Which is why I will reduce the cost of all 10 items to 5000.00 shipping included to the U.S. I will listen to offers as well.

Update now $4900.00

I figure I would offer something up for sale for a limited time. Its a piece I consider special, an earlier Earl Norem. Its a smaller piece with the image being approx 11x 18. I don't believe this has been publicly offered for sale buy its prior owner. closed