• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree and High Grade Books, Super Discounted!

8 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Many of my books are former CGC, cracked out, stored in a cool, dry, dark, climate controlled environment in my home. I have always sought out only books that have white pages or OW/W with high gloss and most all of these meet that criteria!

None of my books have been worked on to the best of my knowledge. No pressing or other restoration whatsoever. Many came out of blue label slabs and those labels will accompany the books.

Shipping for all books is $8 Priority Mail, USPS. I'm glad to ship otherwise upon request for additional charge. Books are shipped in a very rigid mailer (and I do mean VERY rigid, not the typical USPS stuff) between 2 pieces of double wall corrugated cardboard. I've never had a book get damaged in shipping and don't intend to start now. Also, I'm taping all edges just to be extra safe! ;)

Payment via Paypal. No HOS or probation buyers (sorry but just not ready to take that risk). Additionally, I do reserve the right to refuse sale to certain buyers. All books are ready to go so as soon as I receive payment. If payment is maid within 24 hours of taking the book(s), buyer may also take an additional 10% off!!!

With all good wishes,

Randall

Here is the first book:

Vampirella 3, Former CGC 9.0 White Pages (cracked out), Don & Maggie Thompson Pedigree. Gorgeous copy as is typical with Don & Maggie's books. There is a tiny staple tear which prevents the book from grading much higher. If you're looking for a great copy with awesome eye appeal without paying the 9.6 price, this is for you.

$450 (with discount this is $270 for a short time!)

Vampirella3_zpsdb6e006f.jpg

Additionally, with this book, I will include the following Warrens at no extra charge:

Eerie 5 NM 9.4

Eerie5_zps403010d6.jpg

Creepy 2, 3, 4, 9, 15 Avg. F/VF 7.0

If you like Frazetta, these are great covers. It's about $600 worth of books (maybe more).

Strange Adventures 206, Former CGC 9.0 OW/W Pages (cracked out)

Strange Adventures 207, Former CGC 9.4 OW/W Pages (cracked out)

Awesome Neal Adams stuff. The 206 is the most freshest and most vibrant copy I've seen. The purples and yellows are notoriously difficult. There's a raw VF/NM on eBay for $195 right now

Similarly, the 207 is a stunning copy with great gloss and eye appeal. There are two 9.4s on eBay right now, one for $323 and the other for $419.

Board price: :news:SOLD!

2014-09-07125620_zps496bd700.jpg

2014-09-07125727_zps987e7a71.jpg