• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Moved to eBay. Thank you for your purchases.

39 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

No hall of shame people and probies.

PayPal accepted only. Buying more than two books is free shipping. International buyers need to contact me before purchasing.

If you are happy with the purchase, make sure that you leave me the positive feedback at Jolly Comics Kudos Thread

Upon your purchases, PM me or post your :takeit: icon - Please tell me which issues and how MANY issues will you get? First come First Serve.

Return accepted. Make sure all books are in SAME condition.

Nuff with the rule....

I received 150 issues from Heritage today. I am selling many duplicates of Superman issues. All are brand new uncirculated comic books. I can't keep them all but one each. All books are NM or better. All pages are WHITE PAGES. Of course some have manufacturing defects but it is very minor.

Overstreet - Superman 301-399 - NM- 9.2 $10 each and Superman #423 (last issue for Superman Vol 1 and continued to Action Comics #583) - NM- $12 each

I am asking for $8 each and $10 for each #423 HOWEVER your offers are welcomed. No lowball offers please. Be reasonable and fair with me. Here are.......

Superman 335 - 3 issues - Mr. Mxyzptlk

Superman 336 - 6 issues - Thron

Superman 337 - 3 issues

Superman 338 - 2 issues

Superman 339 - 1 issue

Superman 340 - 1 issue

Superman 346 - 6 issues

Superman 347 - 9 issues

Superman 348 - 5 issues

Superman 350 - 2 issues

Superman 423 - 3 issues - Last Superman issue - Eight sold

Adventures of Superman #497 1st Printing (2nd & 3rd Printing existed) - 8 issues $2 each

DC Comics Presents #87 1st Superboy Prime - 7 issues $10 each - SOLD!

DC Comics Presents #51 Preview of He-Man - 2nd He-Man - 2 issues $8 each - One sold

Power Girl #1 - 2 issues $2 each - One sold

Superman #1 Vol 2 - John Byrne - 11 issues $1 each - SOLD!

Men of Steel #1 (Platinum or Steel logo) - John Byrne - 33 issues $1 each

Men of Steel #1 (Same story - different cover) - John Byrne - 8 issues $1 each

New Adventures of Superboy #1 - 6 issues $3 each

Secrets of the Legion of Super-Heroes #1 - 4 issues $2.50 each