• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Avengers #11 CGC 9.4 OW-WP (Perfect QP) Stan Lee Autograph

31 posts in this topic

Actually all 3 graders gave it a 9.4 back in 2001. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif The book is in immaculate condition. As far as the signature, CGC does not downgrade for signatures.

Resub it. It is a 9.6 by today's standards, perfect spine and razor sharp corners. The only problem is that they will probably remember the book and original grade because of the Stan Lee signature.

Yep, out of the 200,000 (or whatever # they're at now) books they've submitted this will likely pop up instantly into their minds and they'll remember exactly what the grade is. yeahok.gif

Brian

Don't you have another marketplace thread to hijack? There are less than 20 of these in 9.4 or above and if I was a grader and saw this in the past I think I would remember it especially if it had Stan's signature on it. makepoint.gif I guess you might have trouble.