• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Vader #3

95 posts in this topic

My LCS did not get all their variants. At least that is what the owner told me.
not sure where you are (I can't check int) ,but I checked delayed advisory for all US centers and the vader variant is NOT listed....maybe your store was shorted or mispicked (shrug)

Wait!

Vader dies!?!?!?!

If they don't clone vader in the new trilogy I'm gonna be pretty upset. IMAGINE A F***NG CLONE VADER ARMY

As a nerd... I know you can't clone force users and get force using clones.

Yeah, but that was Expanded Universe stuff.

Who knows what they will or won't do.

Wait!

Vader dies!?!?!?!

If they don't clone vader in the new trilogy I'm gonna be pretty upset. IMAGINE A F***NG CLONE VADER ARMY

Movie 1 - we find out they can clone force and the Dark Side is starting to churn out the clones (end on a downer because clone wars II is on the horizon)

Movie 2 - Luke starts training more Jedi and they try to slow down the army getting formed

Movie 3 - JEDIS VS VADERS

So is the consensus generally that most stores will be getting more next week?

I'm waiting to see what happens. If next week, there are many empty hands again with no 1st prints, this will jump I am sure.

Have to mess with you a little on this:

Wait!

Vader dies!?!?!?!

Movie 1 - we find out they can clone force and the Dark Side is starting to churn out the clones (end on a downer because clone wars II is on the horizon)

Movie 2 - Luke starts training more Jedi and they try to slow down the army getting formed

Movie 3 - JEDIS VS VADERS

Mindblow: Vader WAS a Vader clone in the original Trilogy (you youngsters better know wtf this means). Now we find the real Vader/Ani. Bad news, Jar Jar finds him so he is back for 3 movies. Fans completely pissed at Disney. Lucas admits "that's how I wrote it originally, don't know why the fans hate it". Fandom accepts this......

Hmmm how much should we read into that ?

Good question. They keep using her in place of K

Luke and then there's the "I am your father" scene echoed...

Hypothetically speaking. If this chick turns out to be the new vader in the new trilogy, how much is this book worth?

Hmmm how much should we read into that ?

Good question. They keep using her in place of K

Luke and then there's the "I am your father" scene echoed...

Hypothetically speaking. If this chick turns out to be the new vader in the new trilogy, how much is this book worth?

Simple... A lot more than it is now!

lol "the new Darth" naaaaa

I can't see this happening at all, she's going to be the Indiana jones of SW just running around getting into trouble in different worlds. She is now perfectly set for this with a translation/protocol/torture and an assassin drone. She shows no sign of the force, Darth surprised her using it. Her personality is more of a carefree , explorer , hopefully they can develop this with some whit .

I see her more in her own book , maybe working for the rebels, maybe for both sides , providing armaments by going to unshown places in the galaxy.

This could be a fun book , movie, if the personalities of triple zero, the doctor, and hmmm forgot the assassins name, work. Or maybe just guest appearances in books and hopefully movies thoughout the SW universe