• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanan: The Last Padawan

55 posts in this topic

I'm excited for this one. Although I have yet to see the cartoon I like what I read in the preview.

Sounds like something a little different being a sarcastic Padawan. Hopefully it's fun and refreshing.

For the Phil Noto fans, his cover was still available yesterday directly through BAM.

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Kanan-BAM-Exclusive-Variant/Phil-Noto/9781492471806?id=6252641067991

I really like it but like the 1:15 and 1:25 Punkett more.

The Rebels cartoon is good and is a cool(first?) introduction to the Star Wars Universe for its intended audience. I would not mind seeing a live action movie with these characters. It has a Serenity/Star Wars vibe.

I haven't watched rebels yet, but if its anything like clone wars it's likely better then the prequels. As a star wars fan and a comic book fan I've resisted the urge to add any of the books on my pull list, but this one might be one I check out.

After watching the pilot, I binged watched this show in 3 days.

It is more for kids but it catchs the Star Wars vibe perfect. There is a great villan, some fimiliar faces and surprises.

There's also a fun toy line with figures that remind me of the Orignal Star Wars action figures I had as a kid.

Can you tell I like this. :idea:lol

Looking forward to this one.