• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Invincible and Deadly Class (From Issue 1) OA!

3 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Boardies!

Up for grabs are two really awesome piece of OA that will hopefully help pay off some tax bills :insane: I ship via ups priority, and accept paypal only. Any questions please ask! Definitely sad to potentially see these go. On to the art!

Invincible Issue 64 page 7.

This is just a brutal (but seriously awesome) page! A nice semi early issue too with lots of action. I haven't seen too many of these lying around these days. Apparently the artist Ryan Ottely has destroyed a lot of these early pages but who knows.

$400 Shipped

Invinciblex_zps5c1fb477.jpg

Deadly Class Issue 1 page 15

Ok if you aren't reading Deadly Class from Image Comics then you're missing out big time. It's easily my favorite title since it released and only seems to be getting better. Artist Wes Craig has really hit his stride with dynamic layouts! and this page is from issue 1 to boot! Features the main character Marcus and Saya in a chase.

SOLD

21954_zps3bc270f1.jpg

Thanks for looking!