• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ugliest Stan Lee SS ???

67 posts in this topic

For this example I blame who ever window bagged and who ever got the signature here. Stan signs where ever the windowed areas are and if there is a single one he doesn't sign smaller because you ask him...

Ahhh the I'll fated 129? I'm not sure of the story behind that one. Was it requested? Famous in its own right though. I did see someone requested he write the "with great power" quote on a resoterd Asm #1...... The whole front of the book. Found it in eBay history. :(

Ahhh the I'll fated 129? I'm not sure of the story behind that one. Was it requested? Famous in its own right though. I did see someone requested he write the "with great power" quote on a resoterd Asm #1...... The whole front of the book. Found it in eBay history. :(

If I remember correctly, the Roach was an attempt to cover a botched sig. He stopped and started and the person asked if he could draw a little spider over it (or more correctly, turn the black ink into a spider sketch) and Stan, not being much of an artist, did the Spider-Roach!

If I remember correctly, the Roach was an attempt to cover a botched sig. He stopped and started and the person asked if he could draw a little spider over it (or more correctly, turn the black ink into a spider sketch) and Stan, not being much of an artist, did the Spider-Roach!

TA DAH!

DSC05772.jpg