• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art Day! Emerald Mini Haul and Mini Report

2 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Another year another Emerald. This year, my haul is probably the smallest since the first time I went 10 years ago. Not because I "failed" in getting any sketches, I just wasn't after a lot. After collecting for so long, I have sketches from most artists I like, and I don't read new comics so I am not after sketches from new artists. I actually ended up buying more published pages than sketches. And I also bought a published page from an artist I didn't know about until the con (see my haul)

Aside form circling the artists area and seeing the usual people I see, I also met some people for the first time (including Boardie CitizenVane!)

Anyways, my haul is:

1. A Mark Buckingham Miracleman inked by Andrew Pepoy

2. A Steve McNiven/Mark Morales Fear Itself Cover featuring Captain America and Thing

3. Two Steve McNive/John Dell Uncanny Avengers Action pages

4. A Shawn Crystal Batman page from Arkham Manor. Never heard of him until Emerald but I really like his Batman!

CAF Link to recent uploads

Malvin