• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want To Ask : online comic store

5 posts in this topic

usually i buy from midtown or milehigh , but is there any member here that have brick and mortar store that have online store and can send to Indonesia ? please don't send me to ebay , ebay strangely have refused to send comics to indonesia for strange reason , thanks

usually i buy from midtown or milehigh , but is there any member here that have brick and mortar store that have online store and can send to Indonesia ? please don't send me to ebay , ebay strangely have refused to send comics to indonesia for strange reason , thanks

I ship worldwide and have sent packages to Indonesia many times.

@Kevin : yes , i also buy from MCS too , but sometime eBay members have a great variant available at great price too

@Chip : i will browse your store :)

@Fastball : yup , eBay wont allowed comics to send to Indonesia , i try to convinced them via their customer service , that it safe to send here , but they still refused , they say before the do this in early 2014 , there are a few package that doesn't came to buyer , and the last time tracking check is in custom , and the buyer give the seller bad reputation

but in my experience package do arrived , but late , very very late , only 2 of my package doesn't arrived until now , but those 100 plus package are arrived safely :)